Wednesday 25 May 2011

Dylan- In with minutes to spare!

As most people who have ever talked to me know, Bob Dylan is one of my all time heroes (for many reasons but mostly for his ability to communicate more eloquently and spot-on about the way it feels to be alive than anyone else ever). My crappy schedule as a recent online student prevented me from making anything new today, but here he is , nonetheless, in all of his pink and yellow glory. This is a detail of an influences piece I made a while back, but still haven't gotten round to doing anything with yet. Just ignore Turbo, Tina Tech and Vonnegut's asshole, cuz' it's all about Bob. Happy Birthday.

2 comments:

  1. I never thought about it before, but Bobby D is a recurring character in your work. That entire "influences" piece is great, but this is your best version of him yet. Make that comic happen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Bob and Me"

    Your half true auto bio comic!

    ReplyDelete