Monday 24 January 2011

Divine Twins vs Wonder Twins

I was just going to straight up draw Apollo and Artemis, the twin Olympians, for today's Drawbridge challenge, but then Tim opined in his comment section that I would be drawing the Wonder Twins of Superfriends fame.





Now understand this: I hate the Wonder Twins. I know that they were designed by the great Alex Toth and all, but come on, they super-suck. The girl's power was okay-- she could become any animal she wanted. The boy's though? He could become water?  Every time it was "form of a bucket of ice water". That's not a power, it's a handicap. And don't get me started on their stupid monkey. Gleek, feh!


Anyway, if there are any gods that you don't want to mess with, Apollo and Artemis top that list. They'll kill you dead just for looking at them sideways, and won't think a thing of it. They're HARDCORE. I bet they did this to the Wonder Twins just because their monkey is so freakin' dumb.

7 comments:

  1. I know that if I met Apollo & Artemis at a party I'd probably hate them.
    Still, for offing the Wonder Twins they deserve some respect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be one hell of a party that would have Apollo and Artemis in attendance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vertigo + Wonder Twins.
    It could work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! Great composition, nice work George

    ReplyDelete
  5. i also like how artemis is stepping on her tit

    ReplyDelete
  6. A virgin goddess has to get her jollies somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wonder who you hate more: Wondertwins or monkeys...GO GREEKS!

    ReplyDelete