Tuesday 23 November 2010

Wizard day

Harry Potter week stumbles along unsure of it's future as Robin, Becky
and Tina (potter week's most strident supporters) have yet
to do a "Potter" sketch.

Thus, Tuesday is only "Wizard" day. Will Potter week survive?
Today is a pivotal day in it's struggle to
gain prominence over the week before the semi finals!


My Wizard is the Saturday morning wizard of years past known as
"Mighty Isis! I always wanted to see her fight Anubus, the
Egyptian God of the dead, so here it is!!!

5 comments:

  1. That's awesome, Tim! Harry Potter week doesn't exactly have me psyched, either...
    But "wizard" is an okay topic.
    I did my favorite wizard, Jaquio from the NES game Ninja Gaiden, no relation to the one in my comic.
    http://tinyurl.com/2cgn4cu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks steve!
    Wizard makes all happy!

    Right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn tim that is awesome work right there

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Mighty Isis! And a mighty swell drawing, too!

    ReplyDelete