Thursday 4 November 2010

Atari?

A bit of confution today.
Theme is either "Atari" or “Sequels that were
never made.” I started doing one before it changed
but no matter!

I combined them!

Thus,
Next year will see Atari re-enter the field of
video games with “Look Who’s Talkin’ Bout a
Battlefield Earth 3000” the video game (to be followed
by the movie of the same name).

Synopsis:
Creepy talking baby Mikey is “assumptin-ated” in the
year 3000 to help his criminon prison-escapee(holographic) dad
(Played by John Travola) find their Thetan source
and and kill Psychlos for life points. Baby Mikey
is voiced this time around by an assumptin-ated
Charles Nelson Reilly!





8 comments:

  1. Goddammit Hamilton, Oook Sauce was TUESDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scientology pushed me over the edge, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg that's awesome!! I love the little hand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Send me some funding and I get started.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are the Psychloes played by Travolta as well? Also, what the fuck?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This movie would be a good candidate for a Summer blockbuster.

    ReplyDelete